Friday, July 7, 2023

Experimenting :-)

 Divination is more about what happens inside your head than the tools. Anything can be used as an oracle, symbol, message, sign. So, I decided to utilize the hundreds of free divination sites and let them pick me the symbol to answer the questions :-D

I am going to use this Reincarnation layout.


1) Alana Fairchild's oracle decks, Sacred Rebels

My card was Heaven Sent 

2) Colette Baron Reid's oracle cards: The Dream Weaver's Oracle

Let your dreams be woven true


"you are in a partnership with your Higher Power"  - This could mean I was a nun or something like that, married to God, or my mission, or co-operating with my spouse. 

3) Heal Your Life's oracle cards; this time it was Angel Tarot Cards by Radleigh Valentine

Yes, I was happy.

4) This time I used the first card of The Darling Tree's Free Online 5-Card Spread. They use the Inner Star Oracle Deck, and my card was Trust the Journey.

Huh... I don't know what kind of work that would be. Adventurer? Wilderness guide? Author?

5) Eva Tarot's oracle cards. They use Oracle Belline. The first card in my reading was Beauty

So, yes, I was an honorable person. 

6) Steven Farmer's oracle card readings. I chose Earth Magic deck, and my card was Ancestors.

I suppose I had problems with my parents or family, the family expectations, ancestors, and such things.

7) Higgypop's oracle card reading

I picked the Sphinx... hmm...


Well... the Sphinx is famous, so I suppose I was, too. 

8) Cafe au Soul's tarot reading

My card was King of Cups.


King of Cups concerning health is generally read as being healthy but there could be something affecting the health negatively, like alcoholism. 

9) Next was Isha Lerner's cards. I chose the Triple Goddess tarot. I received Death :-D


Ok... so... I died? :-D Isha Lerner's Death is Black Madonna. Mary died a natural death, and this is the vibes I get from this card as well. Peacefully in my old age, I'd say.

10) Next deck was Free Tarot Readings. I don't know if this is a real tarot deck, but my card was Strength.


So, yes, I had a Soul Mate. But it feels like... not so equal relationship. 

11) Tarot Goddess' One Card Oracle, using the Goddess Tarot. My card was Three of Cups.

I absolutely knew my husband in my previous life. :-D

12) Next comes Llewellyn. I chose the Starman Tarot. It looked nice in the little picture. I don't like it after having seen it closer :-D. My card was 3 of Pentacles. 

I did know my parents, too.

13) For the next question, I chose Archangels Bless site.

I received Assertiveness, from Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue


I would say "yes", I did know other of my family members, too.
(Apparently I knew both brothers, and sister 2, but I didn't know sister 1 or sister 3. I knew sister 1's and brother 2's children, but not brother 1's. I didn't know sister 1's husband, or brother 1's wife, but I knew sister 3's husband and brother 2's wife. I also knew my cousin-sister.)

14) Labyrinthos' card readings. One could choose a deck here, too. I chose Luminous Spirit. My card was Seven of Pentacles.


I need to learn to work and wait for the results? Tend my garden?

15) For this I chose Magizzle's Oracle of Love that uses Daniloff's Tarot


I'm a bit shocked right now. Because this card says very clearly I will not be reborn again. 

It feels so final.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experimenting :-)

 Divination is more about what happens inside your head than the tools. Anything can be used as an oracle, symbol, message, sign. So, I deci...